Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, August 30, 2007

"Did You Know........?"

Classes have started, and, so far, a lot of them are really great and have REALLY made me think about a lot of stuff (whether I've wanted to or not :D). Here's one video from one of my classes in particular. It's from my Survey of Pop Culture class over in the Comm School (I'm a CTV Major- Cinema Television), and man, oh man........ let's just say that a lot of the stuff really made me think, in particular to all that is going on out there in the world, all of the information, what new and amazing things are being created/invented today, of WHERE it's all goin', and of what we, as Christians, are charged to do with it............. as in not running from it.


Take a look, and tell me what you think. It's called "Did You Know".


4 comments:

Kyle Graham said...

I have seen this presentation before, and I think it is great! It is a real eye-opener for many people.

So many changes happening so fast... it really brings to light the incredible responsibility we have as Christians to carry God's word into the world and to behave as Regents.

Mo said...

Yes! I completely agree. I think it's amazing at how much and how fast both our Earth and means of communication are growing. But, I also, and all the more, feel so strongly about our need to be amazing and good STEWARDS of it all (as Christians), and to use all of this amazingness for God's glory, and not to be sccared of it and RUN FROM IT! That's how the enemy gets it!

Rebekah said...

WOW. That was really interesting, yet scary to think about! A lot of changes are happening.

tamilam said...

Mo...pls let me know the steps u went to register, I am thinking about applying in Feb '08 and it's just that I need certification or be ordain to teach prisoners because I have a prison mailing ministry since 2001, reaching souls weekly by mail and chaplains/wardens want me to come and speak to the prisoners but I need to be ordained or certified in religion. Help me and I pray 100fold return to your life, family and studies in Jesus Name...St Mark 11:24/I John 4:8

The publisher/owner of this website, Monique Coleman, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.